I stayed here for two nights last week during a trip for work. I was a little worried before arriving because I booked the smallest room they have, one of those tiny economy rooms. But it and the hotel had nearly everything I needed. A couple minor deficiencies are at the end of this review.
Everything in this hotel seemed really new and very up to date. The business center had free computer use. The rooms had free, fast wireless. The fitness center was actually pretty spacious and had four treadmills, some ellipticals and two stationary bikes, plus a few benches, some free weights, weight machines and nice mats for stretching. Everyone at the front desk was extremely nice, helpful and professional. I really felt like I got top-notch treatment.
The room itself, while small, had plenty of room to walk around. It had a nice big TV, a small closet, a couple of drawers, a comfy chair and a full-sized desk. It also had a really small closet -- but it was plenty for one person for two nights. In the bathroom, there was no tub, just a shower stall, but it was relatively spacious and had a hand-held shower nozzle. Everything was clean, clean, clean.
My only complaints, and they're very small ones, were that the bath towel I had was very rough. Not even a little bit soft. There is coffee in the room but NO BREAKFAST. Not even a danish. I room service for dinner -- a salad -- from the in-house restaurant. It was delicious, but beware that they add a 15 percent gratuity to the bill automatically, no matter how little you order. And it stops serving at 10 p.m., which is a little early for me. Otherwise, this was a great experience and I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, Chicago - Central Loop provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere in the center of the Central Loop Chicago's downtown district near LaSalle. It is a convenient walk to the Symphony Center, the Art Institute, The Board of Trade, the Sears Tower and Grant Park. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast, easy self check-in and check-out • Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water• 7 meeting and event rooms available maximum reception style 200 people• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available• Value rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop