New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Wicker Park Seafood & Sushi

Wicker Park Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #845 of 9,353 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: East Side
“Sushi was beautifully presented, fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

The service was fast and friendly and the food fresh and delicious. we seaweed salad, misou soup, rainbow roll, crispy California roll, cucumber roll and tuna nigiri. Two draft beer made the meal all in all perfect! We enjoyed it!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretty good sushi bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

I came here between flights and ordered a sushi roll - I was surprised at the quality - usually airport sushi bars can disappoint. This was pretty good quality. The mojito I ordered could have been a little better. Instead of a low ball glass, it came in one of those milkshake type of glasses you would see at steak and shake....I don't like drinking my cocktail out of a straw.

Visited November 2011
Oakland, California
“Wow, so nice to have a sushi option at O'Hare - excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

When the Wicker Park restaurant replaced my favorite hot dog and beer stand next to the Butch O'Hare exhibit in terminal 2, I was disappointed at first. However, my first meal at Wicker Park changed my mind. I had the spicy tuna rolls and the soft shell crab rolls and both were delicious. The wine selection is nice and the menu extensive. Everything is really fresh. Unfortunately, they close early, at 8:30, I believe, and the service has been slow on several of my visits. It is a great option for dining at the airport. It's a restaurant I would choose as a destination anywhere but at the airport it's a stand-out! Plus, you get a nice view of the jets!

• Visited August 2011