“Great!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: East Side
Neighbourhood: East Side
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Best place for sushi when in O’Hare. I always make it a point to stop here if I have time. Always delicious

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few nice sit-down table service restaurants in O’Hare International Airport. I had a bento box with miso soup, shrimp tempura, a California roll and 3 pieces of sushi. All was very good. Service was excellent and very friendly. The waiters have been on staff for years. Prices are not exorbitant (for an airport venue).

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Every time my layover in Chicago permits I stop at Wicker Park. Such is great to travel on and I have always found fresh and well prepared meals here. Nothing like a bowl of Miso and a rainbow California roll in between flights.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

How much more fresh can it be? Straight off the plane. An excellent way to catch a bite while traveling through O'Hare. Even locals tend to eat here when they return from travels. Poke, rolls, sushi, soups, a lot to choose.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

If you like fresh, tasty sushi this is not your place. What was supposed to be served cold was warm, and what was supposed to be warm was cold, including the indifferent service. My sushi order was delivered next to me not to me by a cold cheerless waiter who seemed to be in a hurry to go home. The prices they charge would suggest they serve Grade A sushi, but this was not the case. Frankly, I have had better prepared sushi from my local supermarket. Very disappointing in such a major US airport