“The BEST Airport food in the USA!!!!!!!!”

Wicker Park Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #740 of 10,826 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Far North Side
Neighbourhood: Far North Side
Reviewed January 28, 2018

When ever flying through Chicago, I have to stop here.... right between Terminals B and C and this place is SUPER!!!!! The BEST seafood and the service is actually extraordinary for an airport!!!! I had their featured special, then my prawns with extra wasabi sauce and several glasses of plum wine!!!! My server, Christin, was great!!!! Always checking in on me as I was there for several hours.... this place is the best!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Best place for sushi when in O’Hare. I always make it a point to stop here if I have time. Always delicious

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the few nice sit-down table service restaurants in O’Hare International Airport. I had a bento box with miso soup, shrimp tempura, a California roll and 3 pieces of sushi. All was very good. Service was excellent and very friendly. The waiters have been on staff for years. Prices are not exorbitant (for an airport venue).

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Every time my layover in Chicago permits I stop at Wicker Park. Such is great to travel on and I have always found fresh and well prepared meals here. Nothing like a bowl of Miso and a rainbow California roll in between flights.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

How much more fresh can it be? Straight off the plane. An excellent way to catch a bite while traveling through O'Hare. Even locals tend to eat here when they return from travels. Poke, rolls, sushi, soups, a lot to choose.