1,340 results
All reviews club quarters trump tower great location purified water chicago river rooms are small river view wacker drive queen bed the loop stay there again the magnificent mile restaurant downstairs bigger room coffee machine michigan avenue walking distance
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Just a quick FYI.
I made a 3 night reservation for this hotel on the hotel direct website and was teased with the offer of a free room upgrade. I clicked to accept the offer and was told it would be added following reservation. Made the reservation and got the upgrade offer stating I would be upgraded after I added my travel plans to my social media.
I don't do much social media and would never post planned out of town travel there so I called the hotel and was informed without the social media post I would not get the room upgrade.

I cancelled the reservation.

You may not find this offer a problem, but I didn't like additional conditions added after the fact or that I would announce to everyone my home is empty during my trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mfjayhawk
Reviewed August 10, 2018

We checked in for one night stay and asked for a 1pm check in (normal check-in is 3pm) and Pedro at the front desk was more than helpful. Besides being friendly and helpful about nearby attractions, he gave us a complimentary upgrade, which landed being the room on the 41st floor....and also the only room AND the highest room in the hotel. The top four floors are in a tower which give a 360 degree view of the entire area. The views are breathtaking up there. The entire staff was so helpful and courteous. They have valet parking (prices are comparable to other hotel in downtown Chicago) and you are about a 20-30 minute from the Navy Pier, Millennium Park and the John Hancock Center. There is a restaurant on the ground floor but if you just want a coffee and some fruit or a granola bar, it is available (free !) on the second floor. Even without the upgrade this hotel is worth staying in, the staff goes the extra mile to keep its guests happy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazboy66
Reviewed August 8, 2018

A lovely hotel with very friendly and accommodating staff. We were disappointed in the size of the room/bed. We booked a Queen room and were given a 3/4 bed. The hotel is in excellent proximity to al tourist hot spots.

Room Tip: Ensure you get the size of bed you have paid for. the basic rooms are NOT very big.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Room was adequate for two people, and the view from the 23rd floor was unbelievable! There are snacks provided all day in the lounge area, they also serve wine at 5:00pm for guests!

A very nice hotel :)

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for family weekend at loyola. It's close to the red line that loyola is off of and close to everything you need.
Great little hotel. Nice service. Close to the river. Personal service, which is different frim the larger hotels.
We didn't eat here, but heard people are very pleased with the restaurant. The rooms are definitely what I would call "Chicago city rooms", smaller, but perfect for what we needed.
I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family