“Delicious pizza, excellent service”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #201 of 10,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Food and service was excellent here for lunch! Highly recommended. Wheelchair users be advised that the restroom stall is likely not big enough to get in and close the stall door. Curbside parking in front of the restaurant.

1  Thank Marcus2784

Reviewed December 28, 2017

We ordered the lunch special - since each of us wanted to try something different and didn't want to wait 45 minutes for a pizza. It comes with a choice of house or Cesar salad - both were exceptional. The Italian beef and very good - but the pepper were hot. The toasted Italiano was a little too spicy for my friend taste. The deep dish pizza was more that filling (actually took half home) I didn't enjoy the sauce - but that was a personal choice - and since it was on top was able to scoop it off.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

As tourists, we asked for recommendations. We were told to go to the Navy Pier but someone said this was closer. We were coming from the Museum of Science and Industry.

We waited for ~ 15 minutes to be seated even though there were many open tables. Out waitress was friendly but she took our order and disappeared. We waited about 45 minutes for our order.

I was disappointed, very disappointed. I asked another waitress to send us our waitress. Nothing. I asked the manager for our waitress. He could not find her either so he helped us. All we wanted was more sodas.

We were 5 adults and 6 children. Our bill was $141.61! They charged me $10 extra to add olives and Canadian bacon to my order!

Adding insult to injury, the tip was an automatic tip because we were more than 8 in our group. Even though we had HORRIBLE service for MEDIORCE food!!!

I give this location 2 thumbs down!

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Hello-
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback in regards to your recent visit to our Giordano's located in Hyde Park. I am sorry to know of the underwhelming customer service your experienced and that your server was not attentive to your party. We would appreciate the opportunity to rectify the situation. Please email me at r.yuen@giordanos.com with "Trip Advisor - Hyde Park" in the subject line to continue the conversation.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

The service was slow, but the food was great! $8.95 lunch deal was perfect. I had a small cheese pizza and huge salad. It's a short walk from Wrigley Field.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

We went for deep-dish after the Cubs game. They were pretty busy, but not slammed. We waited about 10 minutes which was no problem. Ordered soft drinks, an appetizer, and pizza, then didn't see the waiter for quite a while. Appetizer came fairly quickly and was tasty. Temperature in the restaurant was very cold, which made the food cool down a little faster than we would have liked. Overall an okay, but not great, experience.