Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
2,052 results
All reviews great location magnificent mile mag mile michigan avenue within walking distance front desk staff would definitely stay here again chicago downtown high floor early check corner room starbucks block lobby elevator sirens garage
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Perfect location to experience downtown Chicago! The entire staff was so friendly and the upscale bar area was upbeat with great customer service. The room was comfortable - we all slept well - and had a great view of the residential high rises in the area.

Room tip: Corner suites are roomy and quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CHIMM165, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Cathyk76837! Thank you for sharing about you recent experience with us in Chicago. We are extremely lucky to be located just steps off the Magnificent Mile. As you experienced, this allows everything to be within a quick walk. Our team is very passionate about guest experience and strives to make each guest feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next adventure to Chicago.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Hats off to the staff. While checking in I was asked about the kind of room I wanted including the floor. Had a few questions about the area and the gentleman at the concierge was great. He was full of questions, to figure out what we wanted to do, and full of suggestions. I wish we had seen him again before we left so we could tell him how helpful he was. Hotel was spotless and very quiet. Will definitely say here again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CHIMM165, Director of Sales at Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Kathy, thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your stay in Chicago. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our hotels service. It means so much to our team knowing how wonderful of a stay you had. We will be sure to share your kind words with our entire team especially our Concierge. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hosting your stay again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Stayed her for a girls weekend. The hotel was perfect! Perfect location! With extremely, clean, large and comfortable rooms. And a very reasonable rate. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. Molly, at the front desk, was a notable standout. She's polite, funny and incredibly helpful. Gave us some terrific recommendations and got us a last minute reservation for four on a Saturday night to a hot new restaurant.

Molly recommended a room on the 10th floor so that my friends and I could have rooms next to each other. She told us in advance that it was on the same floor as the pool and gym and that if we didn't like it we could move. It was perfect! Closed the drapes each night just in case there was an early swimmer but we didn't hear swimmers even when we opened the drapes and discovered them out there. The rooms were perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for letting us be a part of your girls weekend! We are so delighted to hear that you all had a fabulous time in Chicago. We strive to make every guest feel right at home so we are so happy you all had a clean and comfortable stay. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to compliment our hotels service. Molly is full of great recommendations and is always willing to help. We will be sure to share your wonderful comments with Molly and their entire team. We thank you for your time and we look forward to hosting you and the girls again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2016

We just stayed in Chicago at the Courtyard Marriot and I would say that the staff are some of the best I have ever encountered. Professional, friendly, helpful and efficient. The accommodation was very satisfactory and the location was perfect. The only downside was the cost of parking at $51 per night.

Room tip: Higher is better as traffic noise can be an issue. Stayed on 15th floor and it was audible but acceptable.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is so great to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. Your kind words about our staff truly mean so much. Our team works very hard to exceed guest expectations so thank you for your recognition. We definitely agree with you on our location. We located in the heart of the city making it easy to access all that Chicago has to offer. Thank for your time and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

It was a great stay . . . until.

I woke up in the morning on my last day at the hotel. I got out of bed and noticed a bed bug on the sheet just where I was laying. I put the bed bug into the plastic bag they leave for ice, took a shower and went down to see the manager. Her eyes got as big a saucers when I told her what happened and showed her the bug. She called in the facilities manager.
They told me they would have to quarantine the room until they could get their contractor in to inspect the room and treat it if necessary. I explained that I was flying home in a few hours and needed to take a few things with me, toiletries, iPad, chargers, etc. The manager told me to go buy a bag in which I could put these items and they would reimburse me, which they did. She also said that the cost of my room for the 4 nights I stayed would be refunded. I will keep an eye on my credit card statement for confirmation of this. The manager said that all of my items would be treated, cleaned, and shipped to me if in fact the room tested positive for bed bugs. She also told me that they would keep me informed on the situation.
The test came back positive for bed bugs, they had taken my room and the two adjoining rooms out of service for this period. The rooms were treated, my belongings were sent out to be treated and cleaned, and I have just been informed by e-mail that they were shipped out overnight today (5 days after discovering the bug).
When I got home I had my wife set out a change of clothes in the garage. I changed clothes in the garage and put what I was wearing into the dryer on high for about 30 – 45 minutes on high heat to kill any bug that might have rode home with me.
This has been a horrible situation, but I think that the hotel did everything correctly. I realize that any hotel can get bed bugs as people can bring them in, but I doubt that I will be staying here in the future. And I will certainly be checking any room for bed bugs in the future before I even stay.

Room tip: Learn how to check a room for bed bugs.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ray W

Ray, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We strive to provide you the best possible service during your stay and are disappointed you left dissatisfied. After you spoke with the manager on duty, we followed specified policies regarding possible pests in the room and the room was cleaned and cleared by a third party vendor. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your feed back and thank you for your time. We hope you will reconsider our hotel and give us an opportunity to accommodate you on your next visit to Chicago.