“Looks a little rough but it is a gem”
Review of Polk Street Pub

Polk Street Pub
Ranked #1,427 of 9,882 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 7 June 2015

So it looked kind of scary from the outside when I walked up from The Loop area downtown and I was regretting the mile walk. BUT, it was great! It is a dive bar with awesome food. Watched the Blackhawks with a lively crew of locals and feasted on some delicious wings. Try the garlic-cheese sauce you will not be disappointed.

The staff is friendly and it was a good time all around. Worth the walk from downtown.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We had a groupon and had an excellent experince. The owner John was very amiable. The food was very good. The BLT comes with more bacon than I've ever seen. The chicken pita sandwhich was also fresh and tasty. Good selection of beer and cheap.

1  Thank Dany L
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We were on holidays in Chicago, and went to the Polk Street Pub for lunch one day. The Black Jack Burger and Fries and The Blackened Chicken Pita with Salad were both fantastic. It has a large selection of Beers. The service was great. The prices very reasonable, and the owner was on site which I think is important. There are TVs to watch your favorite game, it was just a fun place. When we are back in Chicago we will certainly go back to The Polk Street Pub.
Donna and Dave

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife daughter her boyfriend and I used a Groupon at the Polk Street Pub and we all enjoyed the food and service. It is your typical neighborhood bar in an industrial area. I had a one eye bacon cheeseburger and it was thick, juicy and flavorful. All others enjoyed their sandwiches as well. The waitress was very attentive and professional.

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

We had a groupon and it was close to our hotel. The service was amazing and the food was great. We rally enjoyed it. Despite the location if the industrial and USPS area for those in this area it was great food for a great price. Well most likely stop there before we leave! Lots of different beers are available too

Been to Polk Street Pub? Share your experiences!