“Yummy Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Manolos Tamales

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manolos Tamales
Ranked #2,301 of 10,802 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I like to scout out Mexican restaurants in places where I stay. This was a gem! Not fancy, but the food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Not really much place to sit and eat so I got mine to go.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic quick lunch on way back to rental car return. This is very authentic food with generous portions.
We spilt a spicy chicken burrito with everything which includes lettuce, tomato, beans, sour cream & cheese. It was fantastic! We also ordered chicken tamales with spicy green sauce. Since I am used to Americanized version mine needed extra sauce.

I highly recommend this popular local place!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

I only had the chance to stop in once but should have gone more, very authentic Mexican food and the prices were outstanding!

Reviewed November 7, 2015

The tamales and atole there are amazing just like in Mexico, very fast and friendly service and the price is just the cherry on top.

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I had just returned from a trip out of town to Dallas! Had a great time there but was hungry once I got back to Chicago. My brother says lets go to this taco spot around the corner from the airport. It's inside of a strip mall that is attached to a gas station. All I can say is these were the best steak tacos ever in life. The tacos were flavorful and the meat was cooked well and was not chewy like some taco places. I will be going back to Manolos more than I probably should, but it's well worth it!

Been to Manolos Tamales? Share your experiences!