“Yummy Authentic Mexican Food”
Review of Manolos Tamales

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manolos Tamales
Ranked #1,880 of 9,883 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I like to scout out Mexican restaurants in places where I stay. This was a gem! Not fancy, but the food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Not really much place to sit and eat so I got mine to go.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic quick lunch on way back to rental car return. This is very authentic food with generous portions.
We spilt a spicy chicken burrito with everything which includes lettuce, tomato, beans, sour cream & cheese. It was fantastic! We also ordered chicken tamales with spicy green sauce. Since I am used to Americanized version mine needed extra sauce.

I highly recommend this popular local place!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I only had the chance to stop in once but should have gone more, very authentic Mexican food and the prices were outstanding!

Reviewed 7 November 2015

The tamales and atole there are amazing just like in Mexico, very fast and friendly service and the price is just the cherry on top.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I had just returned from a trip out of town to Dallas! Had a great time there but was hungry once I got back to Chicago. My brother says lets go to this taco spot around the corner from the airport. It's inside of a strip mall that is attached to a gas station. All I can say is these were the best steak tacos ever in life. The tacos were flavorful and the meat was cooked well and was not chewy like some taco places. I will be going back to Manolos more than I probably should, but it's well worth it!

Been to Manolos Tamales? Share your experiences!