“Great place to eat”

Feast
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Cross street: North Ave
Transit: Steps away from the blue line.
Description: Feast is a neighborhood restaurant in Chicago's Bucktown/Wicker Park area offering upscale dining in a casual atmosphere. The cuisine is globally influenced by owner Debra Sharpe's travels with famous rock stars including Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones. In winter, enjoy hearty, seasonal favorites, while summertime offers dining in a beautiful outdoor setting. Tuesday: 1/2 price bottles of wine including Reserve List Every day: Half price bottles of wine to go
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Great place to eat , tehy have the best vegetables .
I absolutely recommend this place to go for a dinner for a lunch

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Came here for the first time after hiking the 606 for the first time and working up an appetite! Seated immediately (on a Saturday!) at a great table by the windows. The most difficult thing was deciding between the scrumptious entrees on the menu. The Salmon Board was fresh and amazing (bagel, cream cheese, capers, lettuce, lemon, salmon); Intelligentsia coffee delicious. French toast looked good too! Others had the BLT and a Mexican breakfast entree with tortilla chips, plus a bloody Mary -- all pronounced delicious. Jessica was our server -- very warm, friendly, and no-rush. We're from the 'burbs, but we'll make this a destination restaurant in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

I kid you not; the best omelet I have ever had in a restaurant. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to any one

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Had a birthday brunch here on a recent trip to the city. They have a really nice covered patio and the food and servers were fantastic. Lots of good menu choices and a great place for families. Overall it was a really enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My dinner party was late, and I was deafened by the music playing in the bar area as I waited for my friend. It was much louder than the typical "bar loud", to the point I wondered how the staff could stand it!

We were seated on the covered patio, a delightful outdoors place. Here as well, the noise level was quite high, from the nearby table, the music, the street. Our food was OK at best. The Brussel sprouts were steamed or boiled, not roasted. The hamburger was decent, but the fries were overcooked and chewy.

I recommend this restaurant for its outdoors seating, but not for its food.