“Great neighborhood restaurant in Wicker Park”
Review of Feast - CLOSED

Feast
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park
Cross street: North Ave
Transit: Steps away from the blue line.
Description: Feast is a neighborhood restaurant in Chicago's Bucktown/Wicker Park area offering upscale dining in a casual atmosphere. The cuisine is globally influenced by owner Debra Sharpe's travels with famous rock stars including Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones. In winter, enjoy hearty, seasonal favorites, while summertime offers dining in a beautiful outdoor setting. Tuesday: 1/2 price bottles of wine including Reserve List Every day: Half price bottles of wine to go
Reviewed July 22, 2016

Our family stayed for 4 nights in the Wicker Park area, close to the Blue Line Damen station. This restaurant is just a couple of minutes north of the station, among many other neighborhood restaurants. We arrived around 6:30p and found very few people stayed inside - probably because it was a bit chilly. We opted to sit outside and found about only 2 tables seated with patrons - probably because it was a Monday. However, the outside tables were filled up quite quickly.
We ordered Brussels sprout, salad and flat bread as appetizer, my daughters had a fancy version of mac and cheese which they liked. My husband had a burger, which was juicy and served with fresh and tasty fries. I had a flank steak which unfortunately was a bit dry and chewy.
Price was reasonable, and the restaurant has a nice casual ambiance. We noticed there are at least 2 other families with young children, which suggested the place is popular for local families. I believe towards the end of the week the restaurant will be packed.
My only suggestion for them would be to turn the air condition a bit lower so that the inside seating area would be suitable for children too.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I used to love this place for dinner but it has gone down hill. I keep giving it chances because I live nearby but I'm not sure if I will go back for dinner anytime soon. They keep changing the menu and usually that's good but it seems to be going in the wrong direction. Over cooked food and pretty boring entrees. However, their brunch is solid and I recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016

Don't feel like waiting two hours for the Bongo Room or Longman and Eagle? Good news, my friend, you don't have to! Head on over to Feast and enjoy a delicious breakfast without the ridiculous wait. No they don't have a Michelin Star and they don't have that premiere reputation - they just have good food, great service, and a casual atmosphere. This time I enjoyed their great coffee and a slam. But the star of breakfast, as always, was the Healthy Parfait. It is so good we always get it as a breakfast appetizer - and that alone should tell you something!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Lots of fresh food, creative and deliciously prepared. It was quiet the nite we were there (wednesday) but it gets packed on weekends.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Great place to eat , tehy have the best vegetables .
I absolutely recommend this place to go for a dinner for a lunch

Date of visit: January 2016