“Great Chicago style deep dish”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #316 of 10,803 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwest Side
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We enjoyed this Chicago style deep dish pizza. Call ahead and place your order if you don't want to wait. Bruschetta was also good.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

This was my second visit to this location. Last time we dined in and everything was great. This time I ordered online and picked it up.

Their meat lovers special comes with bacon, but this would have been much better if it had been left off, because the bacon tasted like it had been left OUT for too long.

Ana M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Hi John- thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to know you were not satisfied with our pizza. For your next visit, you can ask the server to leave out the bacon, or also make your own pizza with your favorite toppings. Hope you visit us again and give us another chance!
Ana

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Deep dish pizza was great. Sat at bar,service was good. No bathroom on first floor so only one is on second. Overall pizza worth the wait.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Friendly, helpful and informative waitress.
The deep dish pizza is worth the wait. Plan on 45-50” wait.
Some of the absolute best cheese I’ve ever tasted!
Enjoyed the Italian wedge salad, tho the salad dressing was watery.
Also try the cheese curds(new on the menu). Again, the dipping sauce (salad dressing) was watery. This watery salad dressing/dipping sauce was the only disappointment to this restaurant.
If you want Chicago deep dish, definitely give this a try.
This restaurant is directly next to Midway airport. If you’re across the country and still want a taste, they ship!

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I’m a big fan when they can get it right. However, I’ve now been disappointed multiple times. I’ve ordered the bruschetta 12 times and 8 times been given poor quality bread that doesn’t even come crispy. Way to ruin what could be amazing. Twice out of three times the pizza cookie has been undercooked and disappointing. So sad to see such a good opportunity go awry.

Ana M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Hi Doug- Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our food on multiple occasions. We take customer service seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Midway TA" in the subject line so that we can reach out to you directly.
Ana

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!