“This is the best hole in...”
Review of Torajiro Sushi - CLOSED

Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 13, 2008

This is the best hole in the wall sushi place in Chicago. Would live there if I could. Pete your the best

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Harwood Heights, Illinois
Reviewed September 7, 2008

A nice little place that's easy to miss if you don't know it's there. Service was prompt and attentive. While they do offer more than just sushi, those options are limited. The food itself was delicious; I recommend their teriyaki boxes if you want much more than just sushi for a reasonable price.

Scoring big points with me was our server's willingness to accomodate my simple request. I asked for iced tea not knowing they only serve a sweetened version. When asked if they had any unsweetened, the server said "no" but that they could easily make it. I assume they simply add sugar before serving, but he didn't have to offer to do that.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook