US$218
  • Room Service
US$222
US$197
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$212
US$189
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$192
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$258
US$178
Sofitel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$237
US$193
2,030 results
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenmichigan avethe rivergreat locationdowntown chicagoliving roommillennium parkfree breakfastbreakfast roomhuge roomthe magnificent milewithin walking distanceyogurtnavy pierart institutefront desk staff
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here with my 9 best friends during my bachelorette party this past July. It was PERFECT for us. We had a large suite with beds for everyone, kitchen (we were able to cook one of our meals, which offset costs for girls who were flying in), living room. The location was amazing. Our room looked out onto Michigan Ave. Walking distance to everything. Beds were comfortable! Breakfast was OK - it only ran until 9, which is a little early for us, but it looked like it would have been pretty good had we made it up for it. I would absolutely stay here again! It was just exactly what we were looking for.

Room Tip: We stayed in the two queen room suites overlooking Michigan Ave - great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for selecting us to host your bachelorette party weekend. I am glad you enjoyed our oversized suites and one of a kind location. We hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I am a local who was looking to bring a group of relatives together in Chicago. This hotel is very centrally located and is walking distance to so many places including Millennium Park, several boat tours, Magnificent Mile, restaurants, souvenir shops, etc. We had 10 rooms in total and everyone was very happy with them. They are bigger than the average hotel room and gave us places to gather. The various great views from our different rooms included the Magnificent Mile, the Chicago River, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and more. The hotel staff was both friendly and helpful. Patrick, the director of sales, was so good to us in helping us plan our visit. All of this...and we got a very reasonable rate. We can't thank the staff enough for making us feel comfortable and taking great care of us!

Room Tip: The rooms vary depending on the number of beds. We liked the Queen suite because of the view of the river and the open living room. The King suite was nice because it had a door separating the living room and bedroom. And the Double Queen rooms were nice for more sleeping room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you so very much for selecting us to host your family reunion. I am so glad everyone had a wonderful time and enjoyed our rooms and staff. We are very grateful for your business and would love to welcome you all back again!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a great experience at the Comfort Suites in Chicago! I really appreciated when we unexpectedly got an upgrade to a two bedroom suite. But my kudos actually began when I was emailed travel/transportation information. I was not aware of the train availability and ease from O'Hare. The email was clear and gave me another option besides a cab. With the traffic in Chicago, the train was a gift! Also, the staff at the hotel were most gracious, and the facility was very clean. The location to downtown Chicago was terrific - everything was in walking distance for us. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

I am so pleased your enjoyed our awesome location and wonderful staff. I thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

All in all a very nice hotel, nothing spectaclar but was great for the two nights we needed it. Had our own kitchen area and laundry. Didn't use either for our stay except to hold sodas in the fridge. Breakfast area was SUPER busy so we ate quickly and left (poor guy was having a hard time keeping up). We were there for the packed Labor Day weekend so should have had some help for the poor guy. (Bagel shop right down the street) We parked at teh parking ramp just arund the corner and used the SPOT HERO web site to pay (it was cheaper then the hotel parking rates and I would bet closer as well. Our spot was reserved in there, it was definitely the way to go!) The location of this hotel is great! Just a few blocks from teh Red line for the game and close enough to the Fountains, Millenium Park, Museum of Science and History to walk and even walked to Soldier Field and back from there. Just down the street from all teh Magnificent Mile shops (although we didn't get up there this time) and the Lake Street shops are just around the corner a few blocks away (Puma, Foot Locker, Old Navy, and much more right there) as well lots and lots of Restaurants (Johnny Rockets, Jimmy Johns, etc...Chipotle right out side the door, Sweetwater a very nice restaurant as well).

The room was cold but bearable, our AC was either on or off, no in between, and the bathrooms were small. But that is the worst thing I can even find about the hotel. No need to worry about kids running the halls as there are only 5 ooms per floor. No pool but a fitness center adn a good view of the buildings if you are on the backside (I was informed by my youngest we were looking at the Tbuilding that was blown up in the Transformers movie) (great people watching from building to building). I would most certainly stay there again if we have no time for a pool in the schedule.

Room Tip: We were on the 22nd floor, floor to ceiling windows on 3 sides. Was very quiet up there minus the normal everyday sirens in Chicago
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for selecting us to host you while spending your holiday weekend in Chicago. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient city center location and welcoming staff. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I had a very pleasant 2 day stay here. The location is ideal for walking to many of the Chicago highlights as well as boarding the hop-on hop-off bus which gave us a great overview of the city. We particularly enjoyed our visit to the Art Institute.
The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly, starting with Patrick in reservations. Our room was nice and spacious (except the bathroom) but needed a little TLC (eg broken cupboard door). The bed was very comfortable. Wifi worked well. Breakfast adequate.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor room for view.
Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Landcruiser78
patrickwalshkennedy, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Michigan Avenue / Loop, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I am so glad you and your husband had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our location and staff. Please visit us again soon!