Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Hamilton in a smaller theater

We really enjoyed the play. If you haven’t seen it, it is all music- no speaking at all. Lin-Manuel... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
leringle
Bossier City, Louisiana
via mobile
Wonderful venue!

We saw the play Hamilton at this theater while visiting from out of town. It was walking distance... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Susan E

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from US$117.65
from US$35.00
from US$39.95
from US$69.60
More Info
All reviews book of mormon obstructed view during intermission first row mezzanine level bank of america theatre row c suite service orchestra seats beautiful theatre dress circle seats center orchestra second act sight lines front row bathroom lines great seats
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We came to Chicago specifically to see Hamilton. The theatre lived up to all it's reviews; a wonderful historical venue. Friendly staff, and we had great seats in the first row of the Dress Circle. Easy walk to hotels and restaurants in the area.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

We had our tickets at will call....so daughter can have them as a keepsake. We showed up 45 mins before show and were the only ones in line. Gentleman that helped us was very helpful. After that we got in line to enter the theatre. The lines in the center...center doors....go VERY fast. They barely checked my bags, so my Dr. Pepper made it in with me :) We stopped at that the first Merch stand...wish I would have realized there was one up on the MEZZ level. The guy helping us was nice BUT he gave us the wrong size shirt. We were too excited that I didn't stop to look and we didn't notice until we were home. He repeated me but grabbed the wrong size. :( When our order was ready, he said would you like that in a Hamilton bag....knee jerk...sure...then my brain woke up and I asked what is the cost....$10. Shirts were $40, sweatshirts $70. program was $20. after shopping, we went upstairs to our seats....MEZZ R Row K seats 2 & 4. these seats were perfect...no obstructions, saw everything, sound was perfect. the seats were comfy and I felt like we had plenty of space. we didn't use the bathroom nor did we buy any drinks/food from the stand. when we were leaving we brought our donation down to the main level to put it in a red bucket of a cast member. it took us less than 5 minutes to get out of the building even with that stop and swimming against the current to get back to him. Everyone that worked there was fantastic.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I bought my tickets of course for Hamilton from a 3rd party it seems nearly impossible not to go that route. We got to the front and they could not scan the tickets and we had to wait like 10 minutes for the box office to print us new ones even though I had like three proofs that I purchased the tickets and they were verified. My cousin that I was with was on crutches and there was one elevator with a 10 minute wait to get to our seats. Once we got up there the seats were fine we could see mostly everything even though they said that they were obstructed seats. I went to get a drink during intermission and of course there was only Hamilton cups left which cost an extra $5 dollars. After the show we had to wait over 15 minutes for the elevator and we got in the line during the last song: (

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Nice old theater to see a very good show. We sat in balcony on the left,aisle 19, and we could see the whole stage very well. Great old theater and near restaurants and hotel is connected to theater .

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Show was fantastic!!!! So thankful we read history a head of time! We purchased our tickets day of event (not discounted $190 each) and were shocked at the fantastic seats we got - 12 rows back center stage main floor. Person at ticket booth was fantastic and over the top helpful. Old theatre just beautiful, small lobby, check in was crazy, limited bathrooms in basement.