“The Best”

N.O.K.
Ranked #2,568 of 10,732 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Persian
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Nearly two months later I can still remember the taste of one of the best plates of fesenjan I have ever eaten. The restaurant was packed but ordering at the counter was efficient and the food arrived surprisingly fast and straight from the grill. Chicken kebob, rice, and hummus were also very, very good. Portions are huge. Will definitely go out of the way to eat here again on my next trip to Chicago.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Very delicious food and very reasonable prices. I ordered hummus and Sultani Kabab. I don't think I have eaten such tasty Irani food like this for quite sometimes. It has plenty of parking spaces and spacious seating area. I will definitely visit this place again when I'm in Chicago next time.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

I dont know what the problem is with the fool above who said the food was good but only gave 3 stars... Yes you order at the counter, but they run your food to your table. This is far more efficient than being waited on by a server. You can't ding em 2 stars because you're lazy. This place ia awesome. The food and portions are amazing. I just got introduced to this place by my mom who is a regular. I will definitely be back even if i have to travel from the lake to get here.

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

You order at the counter and eat at the table. Clearly does not have the ambiance or menu selections of noon o kabob restaurant in Chicago. But the food was actually good and very reasonably priced. I'm not sure if the 2 restaurants are affiliated with each other...

Reviewed October 31, 2014 via mobile

I gave this place 5 stars because the taste and value truly deserves 5 stars. Now this isn't a Michelin grade ambiance but my goodness, the food is AMAZING! I know I can be a little cheap giving out really high grades in my reviews but see for yourself!

Must HAVE: chicken kabob-- juicy, lots of flavor, tender. Beef kabob-- perfectly spiced and juicy. The mix of regular and dill rice is superb too. Side salad--- awesome dressing. Not too tangy. $5.95 for the lunch special that includes everything I mentioned on the Must have gives this place 5 stars. The cashier was friendly, the food came out very fast and fresh AND it's a clean place. This place is a HOME RUN!

Skip: baba ghanoush was ok. I'll try the wings the next time I go back =)

Been to N.O.K.? Share your experiences!