The location is excellent. The service was good. The room was clean enough, though small. Parking was expensive, but to be expected for this area. Our family of 4 stayed there for 2 nights in April 2012. We would stay again. The price was excellent, with parking and hotel, still under $100 per night. Unless you're planning on spending a lot of time in your room, why pay more? We did not experience any of the issues reported in some of the negative reviews. The rooms are small, the bathrooms are tiny, the parking is expensive. This is Chicago. My advice? Spend your money on dining, theater, museums, etc., not the hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile