9,615 results
All reviews west tower big bar the river navy pier huge hotel convention hotel wacker drive millennium park the magnificent mile michigan ave mini bar location is great valet parking the loop art institute fitness center few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2020

Very clean & comfortable time here at the Hyatt Regency. The staff is super friendly & helpful. The city & river views are outstanding. I'd definitely recommend staying here the next time you are in Chicago!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank johnstonrealestate1
Patricia Kanke, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review of Hyatt Regency Chicago! I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay and hope we can welcome you back to the Windy City again sometime soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2020 via mobile

This isn’t our first time staying here, but it is since the pandemic. I was a little worried about what to expect, but all went well. Fitness center and bar restaurant is open. No valet aprking. Pretty limited menu at the restaurant but we ordered out mostly so that made no difference.

Zach was super in supportive of our requests. There were a few missteps but it was quickly remedied. Vladan from housekeeping did a great job handling our upkeep request. I wish the rooms were updated a bit. Both fridges need defrosting and had tons of frost buildup. Several plugs were not functioning in that it was too loose to hold a plug to charge your phone bedside.

Security was good in that it checked to make sure all people entering the hotel were guests. That was great. I wish they would enforce the wearing of facemasks more consistently with guests. It seems some Hyatt staff were afraid of telling certain guests to put on a facemask for fear of retaliation. My opinion, of course, but saw this several times.

We will be back over the holidays. I highly recommend the skyline suite in the West tower.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank WinGlobal88
Patricia Kanke, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel! I'm so sorry that you saw guests without facemasks - we do require everyone to wear them and I'm confident this was overlooked by our staff as we do ask guests to wear them at all times in public areas. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel over the holidays! Stay safe!

Reviewed October 22, 2020

I stayed one night at this hotel visiting friends. They are very clean and felt comfortable staying with the COVID guidelines. The location and the lobby/hallways are exceptional. The only downfall was our room. Our room was very dark and had a funky odor. I would stay at this hotel again but would make sure my room was up to Hyatt standards.

1  Thank Jw1999

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I'm so glad you found our GBAC Certified hotel to feel safe and clean. I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2020

As expected service and hotel experience for the Hyatt. Always good customer service. Was upgraded to a room with a view of the river since we were celebrating my birthday. Hotel was pretty low key with COVID still going. Beds are always very comfortable. Overall a great experience as we usually have at all Hyatt hotels

1  Thank Fearless578427

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel! I'm so glad you felt safe at our hotel with the COVID guidelines and restrictions that have been mandated from the city. I hope you can come back and join us again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2020

Room next to elevator and I couldn't sleep not to mention they didn't have the NBA finals game 2...in their bar but they had 25 TVs. Although it was during Covid-19 the hotel was not very busy and therefore the problems I faced were very fixable.

1  Thank huntergreene2020
Patricia Kanke, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'm so sorry to learn you had disrupted sleep due to the elevator noise. This is certainly not ideal when you are expecting a great nights sleep. I hope you were able to let us know that evening or at departure so that we may have corrected this for you. I hope this doesn't deter you from staying with us again in the future. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you!