Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
ZenHotels.comUS$159
9,618 results
All reviews west tower big bar the river navy pier huge hotel convention hotel wacker drive millennium park the magnificent mile within walking distance michigan ave mini bar location is great valet parking the loop art institute fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2021

I was very amazed at the level of care. It was well over my expectations. Can't wait to visit again. I stayed for 9 nights and enjoyed the rest and relaxation after a Amtrak rail experience which was awesome as well.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 25, 2020

Based there for 4 nights during a conference.

Con:
- No use of the refrigerator as it is for hotel provided drinks only. Prices are unreasonable.
- Thin walls: you can follow conversations, TV, etc from the room next to you!
- At check out the staff wanted to charge water from the refrigerator which I did not use at all. But the employee was very firm until I told him he should inform me on what day I took water ..... This should not be a guess work from the employees.

Pro:
- Exceptionally well equipped gym and well maintained too. Guest have 24/7 access and small towels and water is being provided.
- Large rooms and great bed sheets.
- Bathroom was well stocked up with shower gel, etc.
- Great location beside the river and easy access for a morning river walk / run.

Due to the thin walls I will not recommend this to anyone sensitive to noise.

Room tip: Thin walls ..... you can follow up conversation from room next to you.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed November 17, 2020

The hotel is extremely clean. The staff are lovely. The rooms have such an amazing view. You will
Not regret staying here. The hotel is located near many restaurants. There is a cvs right around the corner. On the lower level there is a Dunkin Donuts and other stores.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed November 14, 2020

I understand the current safety concerns and precautionary measures being taken but when you book a room with a view you expect not to have toilet issues or a rambling elevator shaft that’s disruptive throughout your stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Management response:Responded November 16, 2020

Hello augusto23jr,

I am sorry to hear that you had these issues during your stay. We hope to provide each guest with an exceptional experience and it certainly sounds like we fell short here. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us in the future. Should your travels bring you back to Chicago, please reach out to us directly at chicago.regency@hyatt.com so we can personally ensure you have a great experience.

Reviewed October 29, 2020

Very clean & comfortable time here at the Hyatt Regency. The staff is super friendly & helpful. The city & river views are outstanding. I'd definitely recommend staying here the next time you are in Chicago!

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank johnstonrealestate1
Patricia Kanke, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review of Hyatt Regency Chicago! I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay and hope we can welcome you back to the Windy City again sometime soon.