Park Hyatt Chicago
  • Breakfast included
US$975
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$618
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$399
  • Room Service
US$594
getaroom.com
1,809 results
All reviewswater towernomi restaurantbath saltswindow seathuge tubmichigan avenuelake viewseparate showersoaking tubfive star hotelsteam roomroom servicethe magnificent mileperfect locationrooms are beautifulturn down servicefour seasons
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had to spend some time in Chicago for a quick business trip - it was my wedding anniversary and nice to have a little luxury on the day despite traveling solo for business. Every single, teeny weeny detail was spectacular - including the roses they had in my room and a nice follow up phone call to wish me a happy anniversary (as pre-arranged by my husband). The room was spectacular - bedding, towels, bath tub, toiletries, space, desk, etc. were all first class. The restaurant and bar area were perfect for the multiple business meetings that I had and the location could not have been more convenient. It's so worth every dollar - stay here if you can!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank NonaKim
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I really enjoyed this place. The service was wonderful, and it's right on Michigan Ave. Awesome location and the rooms were so clean and the bathroom was super, super nice. Whether it is a romantic getaway or business trip or anything, it is definitely a great place to stay. I also had dinner with my boyfriend at NoMI (which stands for North Michigan and not a Japanese restaurant lol), and the service was so perfect.

I have no complaints at all. I do have one tip, if you have a federal ID the rate of the hotel is about 4 times less. Take advantage of it!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MM_Time
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We spend our anniversary every year in Chicago and switch up where we stay. This past December we stayed at the Park Hyatt and found it to be so relaxing and heavenly. We loved the huge cushioned window seat that looked out over Michigan Avenue and straight at the lake. We sat there numerous times leaning against throw pillows gazing at the crowds of people walking and all the car traffic. The staff was top notch from the doormen, bell hops, front desk and housekeeping. The room was more than large enough with beautiful bedding. We loved the bathroom. It had a very large soaking tub that fit both of us (my husband is taller and a big guy, I am short but very large). We could sit in it and look out our window because they had doors that slid open to look into the room. They also provided tea candles in a large wooden base & provided matches to light. The glass enclosed shower was very relaxing. It also had double sinks which was great when we were both getting ready to go out to eat,etc. We will definitely stay at the Park Hyatt for our next stay in the city. The only negative comment would be that there isn't a "grand" type of lobby like they have at the Drake, Ritz Cartlton or The Four Seasons.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great location, wonderful room, fantastic food. Simply put - one of my favorite hotels in the US (and I get around).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great location. Rooms are beautiful. Perfect. Everything you can imagine. Amenities are great - cool restaurants, workout room great. Pool is sleek and nice. Location is perfect and accessible to everything.

Room Tip: corner room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo