US$168
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Ambassador Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$178
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$175
US$161
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$167
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$182
US$137
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$132
US$106
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$229
US$179
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$297
US$199
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$233
US$215
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Swissotel Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$179
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

5,353 results
All reviewsthe rivernavy pierthe club loungeshula's steakhousewithin walking distanceconcierge deskmichigan avewhole foodsthe magnificent mileself parkingmini fridgefitness centercorner roommillennium parkhotel is in a great locationmag milethe loop
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The location in Chicago is great if you have meetings downtown or if you need to head north/south early morning because you are driving opposite of traffic. I had a 8am meeting at UChicago and made it from the hotel to the school in 15 minutes which is amazing considering the time and Chicago traffic.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We live about 90 miles from Chicago and go a few times a year to hit shops and museums. This time, our group included six adults and six children in three rooms... two rooms had views of the river and one looked out to the Navy Pier ferris wheel. The hotel was extremely accommodating... they had no problem putting the rooms together and requests for extra pillows/blankets/towels were no problem. The staff was unusually friendly so much so that it really stood out to us. Because we were such a large group, we decided to eat breakfast in the hotel restaurant and I have to say they have a FANTASTIC buffet. We sat down and looked at the menu and saw it was very pricey ($24/person) so we actually started to walk out. The staff followed us and said all the kids eat free... so if you have a number of children in your group, it is a value... I'm not sure that they have this on any signage so ask before you sit down. (Of course, the total check was $187 for breakfast which is totally high but everyone was so full it counted as our lunch as well so that's why I say value.) There is also a pool... it is small and was extremely crowded but it is a pool none-the-less in the city. And, perhaps most importantly, the location is very good. Our immediate family includes three children (11, 9 and 4-yr-old in a stroller) and we walked up to American Girl, over to Navy Pier, into the Theatre District over the weekend with absolutely no need for cabs. The parking is standard ($51/day) but they do not charge for a second day if you move your car before 6 p.m. on the second day. Therefore, we spent $51 for parking for the one-night/two-day trip which is decent by Chicago standards. We would absolutely return again on a future trip. A great time was had by all!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed in a double bed room for one night on the 28th floor. The layout for the room is nice however after review the bed for bedbugs I noticed that the bed skirts were dirty. They were stained!! I don't know what the stains were and I wasn't getting close enough to find out. The only reason that I didn't call room service is because I was tired from shopping all day.

The bathroom smelled like urine and I didn't want to shower in there because I didn't know it it was clean! I was very disappointed and I couldn't wait to check out in the morning!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 30, 2012

As golden member of SPG, I was upgraded to excetutive floor as usual, the view from my room is uplifting! The Navy Pier just outside, especially the night view. Me and my Husband really enjoy the longue and the staff who serve us is the best. I cannot remember his name, Rene? is friendly and make me and hubby feel so warm in winter Chicago. He is a happy person try to let us enjoy all snacks in longue...Very impressive!

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed March 29, 2012

For a business hotel, I don't have too many requirements:
- Clean room
- Central location
- Restaurant options
- Good internet connection

The Sheraton delivered fine on the first three, but their internet connection speed has put this hotel on my "do not return" list.

The connection seemed slow at first, so I used www.speedtest.net to test it. I averaged 0.5 mbps download speed when using either the wired connection in my room, the wireless connection in my room, and the wireless connection in the lobby. To put that in perspective, my home connection is 40x faster and the "acceptable" range for hotels these days needs to be at least 5-10x faster. Because of this slow connection, I was not able to access my corporate network and therefore not able to access the programs and data that I needed.

This internet speed is almost unimaginable at a major hotel in 2012, and the fact that they charged $13.95 for it was the icing on the cake.

One additional point for business travelers: I tend to forget things during trips. This time, I forgot my razor. Obviously this is my fault. I called down to the front desk to ask if shaving kits were available and they said that they would send one up to my room. Forty-nine minutes later it arrived, and I had to call the desk two more times to check the status. I could have run to Walgreen's and back in half the time. Just plain frustrating...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business