“Great make-your-own-pizza place”

Ranked #339 of 10,803 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Neighbourhood: Streeterville
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is a very good personal pizza place. They had some very good signature choices, or you can choose your own toppings. There is outdoor seating, but not a lot. It's very convenient to the Fairfield Inn across the street!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

The portions are big. Share with a friends and save money. Go easy on the topping. Good flavor. Highly recommend it

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

A newbie for this place, but the minute I walked through the door alone on business to eat, I was immediately welcomed and put at ease on how to order. The entire staff was pleasant and seemed to enjoy what they do. The pizza was done in very short time and was very good. The staff continually made sure it was good and the only thing I could say is I actually would pay more in Chicago for a pizza this size. It was like 8.60 for a drink and pizza, heck I paid 5 bucks at breakfast by McCormick for just a fruit drink!

Nice place and will try others when I see them!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I was staying across the street and looking for something to eat that was quick - found it! Blaze cooks their pizza in 180 seconds, in a fire oven. Great prices too! Single topping for $6.45 or unlimited toppings for $8.75! All fresh ingredients and gluten-free dough also available. It was delicious!! Wish I had a Blaze where I live!!

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Ordered pizza, watched if made and cooked right in front of me in quick time... nice selection of bevvies to knock down whilst you wait.. awesome base . Good to go

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!