All reviews two bedroom suite full kitchen great location free breakfast michigan avenue quiet street oak street beach mag mile small kitchen water tower magnificent mile yogurt hancock building american girl lake shore drive the breakfast area closet space
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Horrible night sleep the first night due to hot room and dinging of the elevator. Was able to open the window to cool down the room but couldn’t sleep because of the street noise. They did change our room promptly the next day but new room drawer was full of toothpaste, conditioneer bottle was empty, and was missing tv channel guide and dish soap. Location is very good....but likely won’t be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Devin M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Jill W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile and providing your honest feedback on Trip Advisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Chicago.

DEVIN MOORE
devin.moore@marriott.com

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Couldn't have asked for a nicer location just a block off the lake, shopping, restaurants and public transport nearby. The staff was super friendly. The only issue was the wind off the lake which created a whirring sound in our room 407.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank FreshAirJunkie
Lindsy W, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Greetings from Chicago! Thank you taking the time to provide feedback from your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and all that it has to offer.

Should your travels bring you back to Chicago, I hope that you will stay with us again!

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Loved our stay and will hopefully be able to visit again one day. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble and they were quick to respond to any queries or requests.
The rooms are a good size and have a kitchenette area. Very clean rooms and bathrooms with a good shower.
Breakfast was awesome with a big variety of items.
Hotel in very good position to visit the downtown - 2 minutes walk to get to the north end of Michigan Mile and about a 20 min walk to the river, 15 mins to Navy Pier. Nearest CTA train station is Chicago at Chicago and State, about a 10 min walk.
Really enjoyed our visit and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay here at our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we sincerely appreciate the kind comments regarding our staff. We will be sure to share these with the team.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with a large family and was the perfectly situated for exploring the city. I was quite impressed with breakfast! The gentlemen working it over the weekend I was there were phenomenal. The room was just a little smaller compared to other Residence Inns, but it's an older building, so I get it. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to families visiting Chicago.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience here at our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we sincerely appreciate the kind comments regarding our staff. We will be sure to share these with the team.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

I stayed at the RI starting on 2/8/18 for what was originally only going to be a 3 night stay on a reduced rate . My father had been admitted to Northwestern Memorial Hospital a few blocks away and weather was going to be bad and I wanted to be near him. I was booked in a studio with kitchenette which was clean, perfect size, private and quiet. Circumstances changed with his health and I wanted to extend my stay. Kelly at the front desk kindly checked with her on-site manager and they confirmed my extra nights at same special rate. You can't imagine how grateful I was for this extra step they both took. My father has since passed away and you can't imagine how this little kindness they did for me is so appreciated. All of the staff from the gentleman who greeted me at front door to my housekeeper really made the difference. I highly recommend this property as a great home away from home and respite from our busy city.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

We strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests and are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay here at our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we sincerely appreciate the kind comments regarding our staff. We will be sure to share these with Kelly and the rest of the team.