“Lunch At The Burger Bar”

Burger Bar Chicago South Loop
Reserve with OpenTable
Burger Bar Chicago South Loop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 10,734 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I have walked pass this place many times. This time I stopped with my wife and daughter. We were hungry for burgers and were not disappointed. I had the Firehouse. My wife and daughter had the Stacker with various combinations. It was a nice place for a burger lunch.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

My wife and I were driving past this restaurant when a wonderful smell of burgers cooking caught our attention. we decided to stop for a late meal. the burgers we ordered were just OK and did not compliment the aroma we originally smelled that made us want to come in. The service was good, but the server tried to give us someone elses bill which was more. When I brought it to her attention she apologized and brought us the correct bill.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

If you like a spicy bloody Mary, go see Judy!! O-M-G .. it was the best EVER! Their burgers were incredible! If you love chicken wings, you absolutely have to go here. It's worth the $ and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Tasty option in the South Loop, food is great and a big fan of the bloody Marys on Sunday-check it out!

Reviewed November 6, 2016

My husband and I found this place after visiting local museums and wandering around. Everything was good and staff was friendly! The burgers were big and juicy. The sweet potato fries and truffle fries were my favorites and super tasty! The best part was grabbing oreo shakes before we left to wander around Chicago more. Highly recommend this place and will visit again if we come back!