See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We stayed 1-night here and our car got robbed. Lost my Mac laptop, glasses, and speakers. I called the front desk to tell them and they didn't ask surprised at all. It is definitely worth spending the extra $30 to stay somewhere safer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVI C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

We Apologize for the experience you had. For this matter, we encourage you call local authorities and file a report of the incident. Once reported will ensure future guests for safety. We thank you for your feed back.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

The ac in room 129 didn't work really at all. I asked for a different room and was told no. The guys working there was mostly rude and didn't care about others. I don't think me and my family will be back.

Room Tip: Try cleaning them better next time and fix the ac in your rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVI C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Horrible, BAAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Front Desk Clerk Joe was horrible first charged me $137.99 plus a $50.00 deposit. Pool was closed I was with my friends and check out right away but he refuse to give a refund. When I argue with him about $137.99 rate he offered me a $20.00 discount. I told him to keep the discount and stay blessed. I stayed at this hotel few times but won't be staying here from now on.

Room Tip: Bad Customer Service and Rip off on Walk-In Rates
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Daysinnnewbedfordma
ABVI C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Management.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

The buidling is dated but they have tried to update. The room was fairly clean and the property was quiet. You get a discount at the Denny’s they share a parking lot with. We chose and non smoking room but you could definitely tell there had been smoking in there at some point. There were also some cobwebs in the corners and a few fruit flies or gnats near the sink. I feel like the price was a little high for the accommodation and the pool was out of order. I’d choose this again if it was cheaper.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sbrobs388609

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We will do our best to improve on the problems mentioned. Best wishes.

sincerely,
management

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Met the needs of my visit to the diecon convention. Most of the time was spent at the convention hall. So, sleep & shower were the requirements. 20% off at DENNY'S restaurant was better than the breakfast served at hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVI C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018