Hampton Inn Collinsville
US$84
La Quinta
US$80
US$75
All reviewsfresh fruitking roomroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againdowntown stfree breakfastcookiespleasant staylots of restaurantsstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffbusiness tripwaffleslouis areathe breakfast areaindoor poolfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I ended up here on accident but this place is wonderful! The staff is very cordial, my room was clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was great. I am beyond satisfied and this will be my regular Collinsville haunt. Thank you for a great surprise and a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Typical high-quality Hampton Inn. Service was pleasant and prompt. No hassle with my service dog which is true across all the Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Room was very clean and smelled great. Indoor pool had just the correct temp water for a refreshing swim. Bed was comfortable and clean and the room was quite, gave us a nice nights sleep. Free morning paper was a plus. Staff was friendly in every way.

Room Tip: Stayed on second floor and was very quite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MJoy113
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We needed a place to stay overnight on our way to Branson, MO. We were very happy to be able to stay in a suite with a jetted tub for less money than a nearby competitor's price for a single room. The rooms were clean, and everyone was very friendly.

Room Tip: Ask about their suites.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia T
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The whole hotel is supposed to be non-smoking but one step in my room knew different. When I went to the front desk to change, the desk clerk guessed why I returned before I even said anything. All he said is "they don't listen to us and we can't do anything about it."

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business