“Coffee stip”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Crestwood
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Best coffee ever and fast service! They are friendly and very efficient. I stop here almost every day. They are helpful and courteous.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

I walked with a water bottle that happened to be the same water bottle that they were selling in their fridge. I go there quite often right before I work at the Country Club down the street. The second time I came in, the manager insisted that I pay for the water bottle that I "stole" and he has it on camera. I just happened to walk in with the same water bottle that they were selling and they threatened to call the police if I did not pay the $2.05 for the water bottle. Of course being the good person that I am, I paid up because I did not want any trouble. I tried to resolve this with the head manager on another day but he kept explaining that there is nothing he can do now. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE AND STOLE MY MONEY. DON'T EVER GO HERE.