“Tasty Sushi”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We bought a Groupon. Tasty sushi fast. We had enough left over for a nice lunch the next day. The have four hibachi tables that had a lot of action. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

My wife and I visit Aodake once every month or two, and it's always a great experience. The food is delicious and it's always great fun watching the hibachi chef prepare it right in front of you, as well as the fun games provided along the way - squirting sake into your mouth, catching broccoli, the fiery onion, etc. Good times!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The place has very clean bathrooms, has friendly staff, excellent sushi, I had the swordfish hibachi for the second time and it's excellent. I definitely recommend this location for families and couples.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We had a reservation for 12 and were called two hours before our time and asked to come 15 minutes earlier because they had another party coming in. Although we weren't overjoyed to have to call everyone in our party to comply, we did. We were so rushed through dinner, given salad and soup at the same time, and we were trying to enjoy the chef's theatrics, he squirted liquid in everyone's mouth, and when he got to me, he sprayed me directly in the eye, which burned and wrecked my make-up. Not even an apology! We had steak, shrimp and chicken. The shrimp was good, but the other food was marginal @ best. We have come to his restaurant before several times, but none of us will ever return.

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

We had dinner with friends and enjoyed the food and the entertaining chef. Everyone loved the food and they give huge portions of fried rice and veggies as sides. The shrimp was excellent as well as the lobster tail and steak. We laughed throughout the meal with our chef squirting sake into our friends' mouths and having us all try to catch flying broccoli. It was fun and we all said we'd come back again.