Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

Best in the area.

Reviewed March 30, 2018
willcochran2
West Chicago, Illinois

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I love the library programs that they offer. I utilize their movies, books, computers, genealogy, tech stuff and SWAN. I’m always amazed how they keep making amazing improvements to this library. They also have incredibly knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

This is one of the best libraries I have visited and used in Illinois. It does not only have library books, videos but electronic versions of the books. It even has wifi device that members can check out for a week. Great option and great to people who do not internet at home.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I rate this the best public library in the general area. It is the largest with the best collection. If you ask for something they do not have they will probably buy it. At least I have had great luck doing so. Also watch for their free music programs.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Very friending, accommodating people, plenty of tables to work on, organized areas, meetings rooms, etc. A Great place to go to work or study

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This is my local library, I've been coming here for years. They have public computers, public printers, free wifi, and plenty of space to work.

There are tables with chars for more than one worker spread out throughout the library. Along the walls are more private tables. Each table along a wall has outlets and you can find some tables in the center of the rooms have outlets on the floornear there as well.

They have events here for the local community as well.

Also, if you are a local, you can rent books, movies and video games for free. Typically they have new releases which makes coming here better than going to places like redbox to rent a DVD.

Also if you have to do a group project they have private rooms you can rent time in too.

Only downside is the cafeteria area does not have any microwave. This is the case for most libraries because of the noise they make but it makes it more difficult to pack a lunch.

Overall it is a great library, has everything you need and is kept clean.