“Good Ribs”

The Patio
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Had take away from The Patio recently. Started with the chicken wings - meaty and about 8-9 in the order. A bit spicy for my wife, but I liked them. We then split a full slab of their ribs. Very tender and tasty. Baked potato on the side.

We were able to pick up the order at the drive through window. Wings and ribs were still warm when we got home. Recommended

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 2, 2016

I was referred to this restaurant by a friend of mine and I am so glad I was. I called and reserved space for 45 people. They had an area set aside for us when we arrived early. You order at a counter and they bring the food to your table. This is great when dining with a large group like a hockey team. The kids could sit together and bond. The food was very tasty and reasonably priced. It arrived at our table very quickly and hot. In our reserved area was a TV so we asked if they could turn on a football game for us and they did. My only "negative" was when we ordered the person at the counter seemed bored; however she perked up some as we were leaving.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2016

We had dinner there for the first time. The chopped salad, fish tacos and hamburgers are all good. You order at the counter and then take a number to your seat. They got the food out quickly. Decent house wine too.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

There were four of us and each had something different. I had the Mango Salmon and a baked potato and thought it was good. Another had the BBQ chicken-liked it and had enough to take some home. The brisket tacos got a rave review and the spicy corn fritters were enjoyed by all.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Good food that is consistently high quality. My favorite is the BBQ pork sandwich, but my family love the ribs & burgers!!