“Unique Selections In A Contemporary Setting”
Review of Bizou

Bizou
Ranked #10 of 177 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Bizou offers unique selections in a contemporary setting. The wait staff is extremely attentive, professional, and personable. Portions are generous and complemented by a plain, but eloquent presentation. The lobster bisque is sinfully delicious.
I was pleasantly pleased with the large sea scallops, Brussel sprouts and whipped potato with bacon. My wife commented on the flavor and tenderness of the petite filet mignons. This is a must return to for the chef’s table experience.
We are looking forward to dining here again with great anticipation.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

The interior is a decent atmosphere to have a meal in. There appeared to be no organization between servers though. We very seldom had the same person helping us. They also could have used more help it seemed. The table next to us waited a very long time to order food. The food was ok, everything had a sweet taste. From the steak, to the green beans was all sweet. Including my martini. It was just odd. We will probably go back again, just to see if it was an off night. I will say the food was all perfectly cooked.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We had a private party there and it was a fixed menu and the food was very good, the service was very good, and if I go back to Decatur I will probably eat there again.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely Love the dinner we ate there tonight had a pasta dish and a chicken carbonara it was cooked to perfection. We enjoyed the service and the atmosphere oh plus they had some special cocktails for seasonal fair with ginger beer and vodka that were delicious. I think the cream Brulé was the best I’ve ever had served warm it was perfect

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Had our anniversary dinner here. My wife and I shared the coffee rubbed beef and the bacon wrapped dates as appetizers. I had the 10oz steak and she enjoyed the salmon. We shared the French onion soup and each had a salad. WOW!!!
The pecan pie was just okay but I was already full at that point.
The service was fantastic. Our server didn't just come by and ask "is everything okay" while she kept walking (as they do in other places). She was very interested in our feedback and made us feel very welcome.
Even the owner and the chef came out to great the diners.
I recommend a visit. Prices are pretty reasonable for the quality and taste of the food.
WE WILL BE BACK!