“Great Chef.”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Fusion
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Sol Bistro, we believe that every new day provides a reason to celebrate. We believe that sharing something in common is the derivative of true friendship. We believe that taste buds spark the most creative of ideas, and that our favorite experiences in life are evoked while dining. Sol Bistro invites you to share your experiences with us, and in return, we'll prepare for you a made-from-scratch meal and a few cocktails to complement the conversation.
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Paco's is rather indescribable. Perhaps Mexican with a twist. Or gourmet with a Mexican flair. Any way you want to describe it, tasty is the best!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I've eaten at Paco's Sol Bistro many times and have NEVER had anything that was less than completely delicous. The Seared Ahi Tuna nearly made my eyes roll back in my head and the Salmon was the BEST I'd ever had. There was no dryness to it whatsoever and every bite was delightful. The steaks were fork tender - no steak knife needed there! It's a go to place where I know everything will be delicious and worth the time and money to go out for dinner!

1  Thank 1Dusty1953
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Had never ate at Paco's before and heard alot of people say it was great food decided to try for myself and wasn't happy at all. Went there and ordered tacos with the understanding you can't serve a bad taco right well I was wrong. I guess all in all you could say maybe the taco would of been good if the meat on it was hot but it wasn't. I did go there at a later hour so I will give it a second chance.

1  Thank Ragenia W
Reviewed February 20, 2016

We eat here usually once a week. The food and staff are awesome. I usually have the chicken meatloaf that I say is the best meal for $11.00 you can buy or the seared ahi tuna. So many good items and I think best place in Decatur to eat and have some drinks.

1  Thank RW1963
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

This place is a triple threat: fast, friendly, and delicious! In addition, it offers a little bit of everything, all with a southwestern flair. I had the sliders and they were mouth-watering. I look forward to many more visits as there were several other items I plan to try!

2  Thank nancyssn