“Love Bob Evans!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #47 of 184 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I always love the food here!! Service is usually pretty good too! If you haven't had breakfast here I'd go! I really love going here for breakfast!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Always enjoy Bob Evans sausage gravy and home fries. Excellent omelets too! Mom loves the broccoli cheese soup

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I greatly enjoyed the cinnamon bread that came with my dinner. I ordered cod and macaroni and cheese. The cod was a big piece, but I found it to be a bit greasy and I can’t say I really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

The Frisco is not on the menu any more, but can still be ordered !!
Fried chicken and BACON, cheese, eggs, shallots,
And the candied BACON is back !!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

If your cooks can't prepare bacon or cook it thoroughly, then you should send them to culinary classes as soon as possible.
Presenting a customer with half cooked food is irresponsible and negligent!

Date of visit: February 2016