“Love me some Cracker Barrel:)”

Cracker Barrel Old Country Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 177 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

Love the consistent product across the country. Great bacon. Our favorite breakfast place. Love the shopping too!

Reviewed November 26, 2015 via mobile

We were accommodated very well on our recent visit for breakfast. Being on special dietary restrictions we did not see an exact menu item that met our needs. Our waitress was able to substitute items for us that met our dietary needs. Service was good and the food equally so.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Typical Cracker Barrel menu. Food comes out quickly, good service. They now charge for biscuits/cornbread unless it's included with what you order on the menu but our gracious server brought us some (it sounded like a new decision by management). If you like Cracker Barrel, you be pleased and you might even find something fun in their shop.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Sometimes when you are traveling, you may not want to try something new. (We have had the bad experience and ended up in the hospital.) This Cracker Barrel is very nice and very true to the chain. We had no problems (except for the guy who spilled vinegar behind us.)

Reviewed October 21, 2015

My husband and I were in town visiting family when the choice was made to go to this establishment. I have food allergies and know how to work with restaurant staff to quickly find options. The waitress went back to the kitchen several times asking different questions. I eventually went with a fish and was supposed to get two sides. I was told the sides I picked would be okay for my allergies. She brings the meals but mine is just a piece of fish on a plate, nothing else. She informs me that the sides I chose were not okay after all. Seems the corn and Fresh-steamed broccoli isn't quite fresh after all. It comes in a bag with butter so they couldn't prepare either option without dairy. She listed 3 other things that might work. I picked apples and a sweet potato. I also asked for lemon for the fish. She brings the potato and nothing else. I asked for the lemon again. It took 10 minutes to get lemon and never got my other side. Others at the table were finished eating by the time I got lemon and the fish was cold. We complained and the manager came over saying she tried to accommodate my allergies and asked a lot of questions. He said they did have an allergy list for their items but she must not have known about it since she was new. You would think the kitchen staff would have told her about it to save everyone time and steps. He ended up taking my meal off the ticket and not charging for it but it was a horrible experience. They all acted like they were inconvenienced about it all. I'll not go to a Cracker Barrel again anywhere.