“Great Food and Good team members”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Ranked #30 of 73 Restaurants in Deerfield
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: We created Roti for a reason: To share our love of the Mediterranean’s delicious flavors, wholesome ingredients, and bright spices. This is food you’ll love to eat and makes you feel great.
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Excellent Food. The choice of what you want to eat and how healthy you want to be. This restaurant is a blend between fast food and a dine-in.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, then I guess I qualify. I keep returning to Roti because I like the concept...and yet I'm never happy with the food.

And frankly, with Mizrahi down the street....and Naf Naf opening any minute in Deerfield....I may never have to return to Roti.....thus saving what's left of my sanity.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! It's a Mediterranean twist on Chipotle, but delicious and healthy. Choose chicken, steak or salmon in a pita, lavosh or salad, with a wide array of sauces and sides. Try adding the roasted veggies, quinoa cauliflower salad, pickles and garlic dressing.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Good variety and choices such as a Wrap, Sandwich and/or a Salad.
Good variety of possible Salads. Add Salmon (usually made when you order) and you have a full meal.
Worth the visit and worth the wait.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

We had a quick dinner after a long flight to Chicago. The personnel was friendly and the good was ok.

The restaurant offers a wine range of meat, salats, rice and toppings of choice.

Cheap as well. I will eat here again