“High quality noodle dishes quickly prepared”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #3 of 5 Quick Bites in Deerfield
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 110C South Waukegan Rd, , Deerfield where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Noodles & Company offers a good variety of tasty noodles dishes in addition to a few soups and salads. Their Truffle Mac is a standout. Other favorites include the Japanese Pan Noodles and Steak Stroganoff. Even something as simple as Buttered Noodles is a delight thanks to their delicious seasoning. I also like to add Roasted Mushrooms to it as a special treat. The only item I have not cared for there is the Pad Thai. Service has always been friendly and it is impressive how quickly the orders are usually prepared.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018

I went here because I am a rewards member and I had a reward to claim. The staff was nice and the restaurant was clean. I got a Pad Thai, which was great!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Had a quick dinner here when I was around the area for business. Had the Thai green curry and it was great and tasty. The price is reasonable too. Great place if you want to have something quick and simple as opposed to fast food.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

For some reason, this is not the first place I think of when I'm in the area and looking for something quick and reasonably priced. Then, once I'm seated and eating, I always think "Why don't I come here more often?"

There is a decent selection of pasta and noodle dishes in two sizes. There is patio seating, free wifi, and plenty of parking. The food is brought out quickly and your table is bussed promptly when you leave.

It's not gourmet dining, but our experience today was typical. Two entrees and two sides totaled $17 -- were tasty and satisfying -- and we were on our way with no delay.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 20, 2017

The food is not very good however if you're in a hurry with kids you might find it acceptable. Pad Thai isn't authentic at all.

Date of visit: January 2017