“Loved it!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #53 of 109 Restaurants in East Peoria
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have eaten there twice and enjoyed it both times. I had the Alfredo MontAmore and Japanese Pan Noodles. Both tasted good and the ingredients seemed fresh. Will definitely look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I was excited about this because I love Korean food! It was DRY - Dry noodles that stuck together. YUCK. Two meals gone to waste. We ate it though, hungry, it was edible but expected so much more. So much more.

1  Thank Dot1023NY
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

First time walking in. A friday night and I wasn't sure what all was offered but wanted to give it a shot. The cashier was VERY patient with me and offers suggestions. Not to mention the meal was outstanding!

They offer one of those "1000 diffrent soda machines" if that's your bag... I know it's mine anyway.

Definitely will be going back

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

1st time order from Noodles, used the online order for pickup. Wow! The mac and cheese with meatballs, was great. Not crazy, overly cheesy, for me it was just right. Good flavor and gobs of food. Japanese Pan noodles, a huge hit, nothing left over, and the stroganoff was said to be delicious. We will be back, crazy fast getting our order done too, thank you!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

You select the pasta type and seasonings for the dish base, choose between small or regular size, and the type of meat that goes into it. They cook it to the order and deliver to your table. You pick and refill drinks on your own. And they do cook it fast, and the wait staff at this restaurant is very nice and helpful. All of that for almost a fast food restaurant price. What could be better when you are on the go and the clock it ticking on you.