Comfort Suites(Effingham)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$144
US$70
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
Super 8 by Wyndham Effingham(Effingham)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$61
US$128
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Stay away! Should be demolished! Roaches, dirty, no lights, seems to be a shady hangout, broken items, very poor to no house keeping. I demanded a refund after trying two room. After reading the owner's responses to other reviews, he does absolutely nothing to address the issues! Should be torn down! DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank christine f
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Car broke down so it was one night only and never come back as it comes to cleaning less which was terible , room needs a lot of updating ,plaster walls from 70's ,the same as furniture , carpeting and test of the room.
Service at front desk was very unpleasant. As mentioned one night only never come back here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I did not notice that the room was not very clean because the lighting was very dim. I found 2 cockroaches, the sheets had something on them. The light over the sink was very hard to get to turn on, and there was debri on the floor. I didn't notice all of this until morning. The breakfast was decent.

Room Tip: It was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

I was very disappointed in the hotel, the bottom of the pool had a lot of algae in it. The check in was ok, the clerk was very friendly. We booked through hotels.com and the totals didn't match up, I was charged more than I was supposed to be. When I asked it was for the use of the safe, which I didn't use. Not realizing that I needed to tell them I didn't use it to get the $1.50 back. Then when I checked out at 4:30 in the morning we caught the train to Chicago, I looked at my bank statement to see I was charged $11.70. I called back when I got home Monday to ask why I was charged, the clerk had no clue what I was talking about. Then decided it must had been for incidentals, now mind you the hotel is not the greatest place to stay. Then when it all cleared I was still charged another $1.70, not complaining about $3.20 but it was a little ridiculous on the extra fees. Only about a 2 star hotel.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Hkeitel
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This was clean which is what we wanted since just passing thru. Needed laundry so this was perfect. The best thing is the front desk person Ashton. She goes out if her way to help. Room was large enough for the two of us. Has a king bed, two end tables, dresser, microwave, frig and tv. Also sofa and table. Nice size.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple