US$128
Sheraton.com
US$92
US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$64
Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove(Elk Grove Village)
US$50
  • Free Internet
US$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$94
US$85
US$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$68
US$64
US$98
All reviewsattached restaurantfront deskindoor poolfridge and microwaveo'hare airportshuttle servicehighly recommend this hotelfree shuttleevery hourhousekeeping staffbusiness tripcomfortable roomblue lineexercise roomcoffee makergood dealo hare
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

While not considered one of the closer in hotels, this hotel is great. They have a shuttle to O Hare which is convenient. The staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are very clean with very comfortable beds. A special thanks to Darren who accommodated us on a night where there were no rooms to be had in all of Chicago!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Olga S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Sandra H thank you so much for taking the time in providing your overall experience. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your overall stay. Again, thank you for sharing and we are hope to see you soon.

Best Regards Olga S
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to leave a quick review to thank the wonderful staff, especially the gentleman working the front desk on Sunday night, May 27th. We got sent from the airport to a Holiday Inn after waiting on 2 different planes for at least 4 hours total. So at midnight after we got our hotel vouchers they told us to go get a shuttle. 3 different holiday inn shuttles showed up but weren’t for our hotel. The third decided that they would take our group and actually to this hotel which was closer than where we were given the voucher for. So that was a nice time saver on both ends. We did have to stand in line with the rest of the guests to check in at almost 1am but the Front Desk staff member apologized and said he was going fast as he could which was noticeable. We found out we’d have to get up for the 7:00am shuttle in order to make it back for our new flight in the morning. I had a feeling it would be full and when we got there just before 7 the last passengers were getting on and it was leaving. I was about to be angry again but the front desk man told me without even asking to not worry, that he had already called us 2 tacos which they were paying for and we’re already in route. About 5 min later the taxi showed up for us! Way to be pro-active! So anyway, the staff at this holiday inn-shuttle driver & front desk associate really helped turn a bad experience into a much better one and made our time there as comfortable as possible. Huge thank you to those two. Wish I had gotten names! I would stay at that hotel any day! Clean, comfortable, and excellent service!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Christina D thank you so much for your awesome review and kind comments. We are very happy that your experience is to your satisfaction and to our expectations. Again, thank you for sharing and we are hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

The service at the Holiday Inn in Elk Grove, Illinois has had some of the best service I’ve experienced! If you need to get somewhere the drivers are always there to help and are friendly when they drive you to your destination.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Sean S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Good Morning Timely and Friendly! Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback. Thank you so much for awesome review and kind comments. I will be sure to share your comments to our stuff. Again, thank you so much for sharing and we are hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Had to stay here as I had a canceled flight.
AA booked me here and it was further away from the airport than I thought.
They do offer a shuttle service. Cab is around 18 usd.

Standard hotel with pool and average rooms.

Staff is nice.
Best part of it is the in-house restaurant. Good food and very decent prices. Seems popular with the locals.
Didn’t expect such a crowded restaurant in this type of hotel.
Would stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Sean S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Chicago Elk Grove, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Good Morning Explorer71!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time in providing your feedback. We truly appreciate your awesome comments! Again, thank you for sharing and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed four nights here while attending a training conference. Starting with Alex, the shuttle driver, I received a phenomenal service from the staff!
Dan, Olga, and Veronica at the front desk were superlative and made every effort to ensure that I had everything I needed and was comfortable. They greeted me every time I walked by and asked if there was anything they could do for me. Edgar provided terrific meal service while we ate our group meals in the atrium dining area. He was super friendly and very efficient at keeping things arranged and cleaned up for us!
Top-notch group of people all the way!
I look very forward to my next stay.
The hotel bar and restaurant offered a great gathering place and some very tasty menu items.
This is a very convenient location to the airport and just blocks from on probably the best pizza in Chicago!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good Morning Dan G!!!!
Wow. Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are very excited to see so many good comments about your overall experience. I will definitely share your experience with Dan ,Olga,Alex and Edgar. Again, Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you soon.