All reviewsfront desk staffthe entire hotelnice roomchicagomaintenancedelay
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a NOISY Room . Dirty and filthy and the carpet made the kids socks -Black .straight to the garbage . The cars outside are so loud like you sleep on the highway !!! Bathroom is fine . Beds -ok . But costumer service-not really . I would avoid be even close to please like that . Especially with kids .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Elk Grove Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Martin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay due to the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in carrying on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Good location. Everything is nearby, bank, restaurant, shopping center etc ....The airport is close. Highway also. Hospitals, doctors etc ...Woodfield Center is close, many car dealers. All that's needed is very close. This hotel has a perfect location.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Matt M
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Due to a flight delay, United Airlines sent me to this hotel. Its shuttle only picks up people once every hour, so by the time I got into my room, it was almost midnight. Thereofre I waited over an hour for the shuttle.

The front desk staff did not make attempts to interact with customers, but just wanted to do her job. I got the breakfast information from their website by myself.

Their room is updated and looks comfortable. The only issue I had was the shower system. It made high pitch noise when using the showerhead. Also, water temperature adjustment required special training. In addition, their breakfast was not impressive.

As to its location, since it takes 20 minutes to get to the airport, it is defintely not ideal for airport transit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank yipaoc
Reviewed January 5, 2018

The person who took care of us at the front desk was Angeles Quijano, and the service was absolutely amazing! She was incredibly understanding with our particular situation and was very helpful in accommodating us. If you need an inexpensive place to stay in the area, I would highly recommend this place. Consider yourself lucky if you manage to check in with Angeles! You'll definitely be cared for!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Terran hooked us up with a super flexible stay and the price was excellent. Perfect place to stay during a road trip! The motel 6 was consistent with all my stays at other motel 6 locations. Terran got us in and out of the lobby super fast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple