“Yummy, Yummy!”

Big Sammy's Hot Dogs
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Great Chicago style food without the Chicago-style prices. I had a gyros and it was the best I've had in a while. Worth the visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

The staff hear is always very friendly & greet you with a smile. The place is clean & the chilli is to die for! I would definitely recommend Big Sammie's to family & friends when looking for a place to grab a quick bite.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

My son and I enjoyed hotdogs and fries for lunch. They have a great $7 value meal - two hotdogs, fries and a drink. Portions are generous too. I understand why it's one of my son's favorite restaurants. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I go there because there aren't too many places in Elk Grove where you can get a basic Hot Dog. Sammy's prices are a little high across the board, he would get smoked in the city hahaha. But then again he does charity stuff so I tolerate it. They have Gyros, Beefs and other common fast food items. The Gyros are pretty good.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch ay Big Sammy’s, good choice. We had an eclectic selection including Italian beef, a burger, and Sammy’s signature hot dogs.
The menu has everything from beef to salads, fish, and just about anything else you could want, including ribs and desserts. WOW !
The service is great with orders taken by Big Sammy himself.
The dining area is neat and clean, with self service drinks.
Sammy’s offers party packs to go, for up to 24 portions and catering within the area.
The entire meal was very good.