“Fresh Handmade Pierogi & More”
Review of E.J. Pierogi

E.J. Pierogi
Reviewed January 11, 2018

I have had lunch at E.J. Pierogi and purchased take-out too. The polish sausage, cheese pierogi, potato pierogi and cheese blintzes are the best I have had at a restaurant. There is a large selection of other pierogi and polish dishes not mentioned here. It does take a short while to get your order because each meal is made after you order. Nothing I have tasted there was processed in any way. The food is excellent, the restaurant is clean and there are a variety of meals to choose from. I go there as often as possible. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is located next to an auto repair shop. You can park in the lot by those two businesses. I have never had a problem finding a parking spot.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed October 25, 2017

This is a small owner operated cafe with authentic polish dishes. My wife and I shared pierogis, polish sausage, and zapiekanka which is a large,mushroom and cheese sort of sandwich, served open faced and toasted. All delicious! Try her home made compote beverage as well. You will love the prices (6 pierogies $4.49). This is the kind of spot we all hope to find; a welcome alternative to a world too full of franchise restaurants.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Small, maybe six tables, shared a wall with a Goodyear auto repair, but clean and inviting. Absolutely authentic. We were the only people in the place who didn't speak Polish. We shared six pierogi's, meat, potato and cheese, and kraut & mushroom for $6. Yum. Also shared a plate of delish pork goulash for $10 (super tender pork, potato gnocchi like rounds and a kraut & pickled peppers mix). This was a really delightful surprise.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I had visited before just after this place opened and wasn't that impressed with the food.
This time, I went with my spouse and we ordered 2 pierogi plates with 6 dumplings each. In addition, my wife had borscht with dumplings while I had bigos with mashed potatoes. It's great that you can get an assortment of pierogis rather that just one flavor per plate.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The staff is friendly and bi-lingual. Love the fact you can mix and match your selection of pierogis. The are served boiled and covered with butter and bacon. The Haluski (cabbage, noodles and sausage) was like my grandmothers

Date of visit: August 2016