“Interesting and Creative Sandwiches”
Review of Zenwich

Zenwich
Ranked #1 of 160 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2017

The sandwiches are asian-inspired and very good with fresh and unique ingredients. There are choices such as Vietnamese Ban Mi and Thai Chicken Satay. Sandwiches comes with chips and are a good size that are sure to satisfy. Overall a very good lunch option!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Got sandwiches for take out with my boyfriend, so good! I had pork and he had shrimp. I'm sure all the sandwiches are delicious and I'll be going back to try more soon.

1  Thank MichelleRutk
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Tried the Japanese crab sandwich and the calamari. Crab had more bread than crab and was very greasy. Calamari looked like chicken fingers but was tender and tasty although it too was a bit greasy. Carry out service was quick and easy. Maybe just a bad day so I will try again?

Reviewed July 7, 2017

This restaurant is one I would have never tried if I didn't read a review of it myself. Now, it's a restaurant I frequent regulary. Located in a small stripmall with only a couple of tables. Most of the sandwiches are take out orders, but wonderfully delicious whether you eat in or take out. A surprising gem of a place that I'm glad I found. Must mention, a bit on the expensive side, but worth every bite of their unusual sandwich combinations that are made fresh to order. A must try!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise, I had the Korean Steak Sandwich, OMG, what a great sandwich, try the home made potato chips, that complement the sandwich. You need to put this on your list of places to eat at