“Eh. ”

Flight 112 Wine House
Ranked #34 of 157 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Description: We are a family-owned restaurant opened in 2008 with the simple of goal of doing our best...For customers and the community. We offer a unique combination of an eclectic and seasonal food menu, a diverse and earth-friendly wine list, a fun and local-centric craft beer list, and a wide-ranging Scotch and whiskey menu.
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Great band. Food and wine fine. Bartenders blind and inattentive. Really amazing how unobservative they were on a slow nite.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to a friend's birthday party here. The service was fast and friendly! I enjoyed the cheeses and hummus dip I tried. They have separate rooms for parties which was nice.

1  Thank Jillyjillyjilly
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I found out about Flight 112 initially through Groupon but will definitely eat here again. They have multiple flight options for wine if you want to try out a few, or they have a vast wine list where you can get wine by the bottle or glass. Their food menu is not as large but has a great variety of appetizers, tapas, and entrees. My husband and I did wine flights with a few shared tapas for Valentine's Day and it was perfect portioning. This is a definitely a must try for wine lovers in the suburbs.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

This funky wine bar bistro featuring tons of eclectic local art is in the building where I have my hair cut. When I saw a special Groupon deal I thought I would try it with my BFF last night. We were both drooling over the online menu before we even arrived. Drinks at the bar first (de rigueur!!) where it was whiskey night with specials and tastings and the best Manhattan for $6! Lots of cozy little nooks throughout, they seated us for dinner in an airy delightful space where we could talk (live music was setting up in the bar). It was hard to choose among all the small tasting plates but we settled on portabellos and broccoli fritters. Not sure what happened next but they delivered sliders and crabcakes! The manager stopped by to apologize and said for us to enjoy them on the house....which we certainly did! We did also get the broccoli fritters which were heavenly light. With some amazing coffee we were able to split the mocha cheesecake our server recommended and it was another home run. We toddled out of there 3 hours later (never were made to feel rushed) making sure to leave a substantial tip, since I KNOW we will be back!

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Stopped in here for dinner. This was not the first time I've eaten here but it gets better every time. My friend started with the Wild Boar Sausage and Peppers which was very tasty and quite a large portion for a "small plate". I started with the House Salad which is always great and could easily be a meal itself. For our entrees,. I had the Parmesan Chicken and Dates which has a wonderful combination of flavors with the mushrooms and cream sauce. My friend had the pork chop which he said was quite good. The wine and cocktail selections are vast and staff are very helpful in making suggestions. If the weather permits, the patio is a great option. It can get loud and crowded in the bar area and they do have live musical entertainment some evenings. Prices are reasonable considering the quality of food and service.