“Great wine, beer, and whiskey list”

Flight 112 Wine House
Ranked #36 of 150 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Description: We are a family-owned restaurant opened in 2008 with the simple of goal of doing our best...For customers and the community. We offer a unique combination of an eclectic and seasonal food menu, a diverse and earth-friendly wine list, a fun and local-centric craft beer list, and a wide-ranging Scotch and whiskey menu.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I being very generous giving it a rating of 4. The place had some good things and some not so good things.

The acholol list was fantastic, the food was just OK, and the service was not good.

They have a nice little patio where you can sit outside and a very nice bar area inside. We ordered 3 or 4 food items and was not impressed with any of them.

I'll give them another try just because of the atmosphere and alcohol list.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Great band. Food and wine fine. Bartenders blind and inattentive. Really amazing how unobservative they were on a slow nite.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Went to a friend's birthday party here. The service was fast and friendly! I enjoyed the cheeses and hummus dip I tried. They have separate rooms for parties which was nice.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I found out about Flight 112 initially through Groupon but will definitely eat here again. They have multiple flight options for wine if you want to try out a few, or they have a vast wine list where you can get wine by the bottle or glass. Their food menu is not as large but has a great variety of appetizers, tapas, and entrees. My husband and I did wine flights with a few shared tapas for Valentine's Day and it was perfect portioning. This is a definitely a must try for wine lovers in the suburbs.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This funky wine bar bistro featuring tons of eclectic local art is in the building where I have my hair cut. When I saw a special Groupon deal I thought I would try it with my BFF last night. We were both drooling over the online menu before we even arrived. Drinks at the bar first (de rigueur!!) where it was whiskey night with specials and tastings and the best Manhattan for $6! Lots of cozy little nooks throughout, they seated us for dinner in an airy delightful space where we could talk (live music was setting up in the bar). It was hard to choose among all the small tasting plates but we settled on portabellos and broccoli fritters. Not sure what happened next but they delivered sliders and crabcakes! The manager stopped by to apologize and said for us to enjoy them on the house....which we certainly did! We did also get the broccoli fritters which were heavenly light. With some amazing coffee we were able to split the mocha cheesecake our server recommended and it was another home run. We toddled out of there 3 hours later (never were made to feel rushed) making sure to leave a substantial tip, since I KNOW we will be back!