“My favorite of the 3 sushi restaurants in Elmhurst”
Review of Sushi Time

Sushi Time
Ranked #23 of 164 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

A clean, bright, relaxed, and informal atmosphere with good sushi. The other sushi restaurants in Elmhurst are either very small or very dark and more formal. Good overall value.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I am very picky with my sushi and this place makes some of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend eating here. Easy ordering with the app!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 21, 2017

This place is great! We always have a great experience between service and food. They have a great selection.....they just don't have the best wine selection, but the food and the saki is great. I would highly recommend for suburban fare, especially sushi. We have tried the others in our area and nothing is as good as Sushi Nest.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

We decided to have take out sushi for the family dinner including spicy tuna rolls, dragon roll, Alaskan rolls and salmon nigiri. Everything was fresh and tasty. The surprise was the Chicken Fried Rice! To satisfy our 5 year old, we noticed there were a few Thai items on the menu including fried rice. This was the best fried rice we've had in Elmhurst. Nice bonus! Next time we will try the Pad Thai.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2017

I was a tag-along grandpop on a father/daughter lunch. All three of us had their standard "Tricolor" sushi entre...portions were very large and of excellent quality. Almost couldn't finish it. Be aware that on Sundays the weekday lunch menu( smaller portions) isn't available so you'll be "forced" to enjoy more sushi. Just take one for the team and enjoy.

Date of visit: February 2017