“Best sushi in Elmhurst”

Sushi Time
Ranked #22 of 163 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I've eaten at both Japanese restaurants on York St. in Elmhurst, and although both have good food, this one has larger portions of sashimi. I had sashimi and a CA roll. Both were excellent and the sashimi had generous portions. The service was also good and the ambiance very nice. My colleagues had equally positive comments. I definitely recommend this place for Japanese food!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and took a chance, first time ordering - delivery to our hotel.
They had a couple of issues delaying the delivery, however were very nice on the phone and the delivery guy was very nice. These things happen.
We had soup, gyoza, spring rolls and teriyaki dinner - chicken and shrimp.
The soup and appetizers were superb, the teriyaki chicken while flavorful, the chicken was like jerky, super cooked....... the veggies were perfect!
Would definitely order from there again, as they were nice folks and most of the meal was superb.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

A clean, bright, relaxed, and informal atmosphere with good sushi. The other sushi restaurants in Elmhurst are either very small or very dark and more formal. Good overall value.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I am very picky with my sushi and this place makes some of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend eating here. Easy ordering with the app!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

This place is great! We always have a great experience between service and food. They have a great selection.....they just don't have the best wine selection, but the food and the saki is great. I would highly recommend for suburban fare, especially sushi. We have tried the others in our area and nothing is as good as Sushi Nest.