Review Highlights
Great Stay, exciting adventure

First the cabins are well constructed and reasonably appointed. Yes, it’s a cabin in the woods, but... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2022
D1848YKbrucew
via mobile
An Absolute MUST DO !!

Awesome fun, fantastic ride, amazeing adventure...What a blast ! I've highly recommended this... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2019
Maritimefun

All reviews hour trip barbecue mud waves blast fun rapids lisa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2019

Awesome fun, fantastic ride, amazeing adventure...What a blast !
I've highly recommended this vacation activity to EVERYONE I've spoken to since we got home. I had been wanting to do this for years !, but was waiting and trying to have all my children be able to come along as well. Glad I didn't wait any longer; it was the highlight of our trip. Can't wait to do it again, hopefully with some of my family and/ or friends !

1  Thank Maritimefun
Laurie J, Owner at Shubanacadie River Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2019

Thanks for your awesome comments!!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

Clay was awesome! He knew the river very well, took us mudsliding even though it wasn't included in our short tour, and made sure we hit all the waves we could. He even switched our positions in the boat to make sure we all got the the full experience and gave us a lot of history on the Tidal Bore. Great experience, would return in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Kelsey A
Reviewed August 8, 2019

I went in a group of 8, ages ranging from 5 to 47. Being 8, we had a boat to ourselves and had the best time. I wasn't sure what to expect, my sister had recommended this activity. She went twice in one season, she loved it so much. Our group's guide, Matt, was super nice. With young kids, we took the 90 minute tour and it was perfect. We had hot dogs at the end which topped the day. In the words of my 5 YO niece, "Best day ever!!"

1  Thank yowysj
Laurie J, Owner at Shubanacadie River Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

That's awesome!! So glad you enjoyed yourselves! I know Matt really enjoyed your group as well!!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

We did "The Ultimate" tour and it was a blast! Hours of large overhead tidal waves engulfing the zodiac. There is a nice break in the middle where you can play in the mud and go for a swim. Emily was our guide and she was amazing! She shared lots of information with us and was a great driver. Food is provided afterwards, as well as all the gear you'll need.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We booked a rafting experience with Shubanacadie River Adventure Tours for just before labour day 2018. We planned it so we could have some time to get to the airport afterwards. Unfortunately, mother nature has her own schedule. The tide was late and it looked like we would miss out completely. The people at Shubanacadie River Adventure Tours were sympathetic and called around to try and find us another company at a different point along the river and they found an option which worked.
Thank you for helping us.... and for going the extra mile when you are busy too.
we will see you next year.
CM

Date of experience: September 2018
Laurie J, Owner at Shubanacadie River Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

You are so welcome! Glad you were able to experience our awesome river!!