Review Highlights
What a HOOT!!!

What a HOOT. OMG it was nothing like I expected… in a good way! I thought you “ride the wave”. You... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JennuineP
Whitby, Canada
via mobile
ride the tide

at arrival, we were warmly greeted & immediately outfitted with proper life jackets. The scenery... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
COPE96

All reviews hour tour bald eagles nova scotia explained everything rental car rain gear lots of fun incoming tide tidal wave zodiac boat kyle morgan burton mud waves ride fundy
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

Fundy tidal bore adventures was able to fit me into a group completely last minute and was absolutely lovely to deal with. I did the two hour tour, but wish I had signed up for the longer one. It was a slow start waiting for the tide but out guide was friendly and chatty, which helped pass the time.
Not as exhilarating as white water rafting but a cool experience none the less.
Would definitely do again on my next trip to NS.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Everyone who works here are amazing. They will answer all your questions. Lovely people. I have a sore back and neck from a car accident years ago so I opted out of the rafting with the medium size tides. My sister did go. She enjoyed it but did say she was very sore and stiff that night and the next few days. She said I made the right decision not to go. She also felt it could have been a half an hour shorter.

Reviewed September 23, 2019

A fun way to experience the extreme tide. Excellent trip - they supply you with rain coats and pants and even old shoes. The warm showers and hot cocoa after the trip was much appreciate. Owners/operators were super nice. It was a thrilling ride but felt very safe too! A must thing to do in Nova Scotia!

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

We visited at the end of August as a family with two boys nine and twelve. This was an absolute highlight for sure. I ca still hear my 9 year old giggling exhaustingly though the entire ride. We purchased gopro but the footage unfortunately corrupted, they immediately offered a refund to the card for the video. I couldn't recommend this excursion more, just do it you will be so glad you did.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

A great experience from start to finish - great fun surfing the waves and children and adults alike enjoyed the mud-sliding!

Date of experience: August 2019