Review Highlights
What a HOOT!!!

What a HOOT. OMG it was nothing like I expected… in a good way! I thought you “ride the wave”. You... read more

Reviewed October 5, 2021
JennuineP
Whitby, Canada
via mobile
ride the tide

at arrival, we were warmly greeted & immediately outfitted with proper life jackets. The scenery... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2021
COPE96

All reviews hour tour captain morgan nova scotia great adventure an amazing experience our tour guide a hoot explained everything mud slide life jackets a lot of fun an absolute blast super fun great guide tidal wave highly recommend this adventure bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2021 via mobile

This was mine and my partners second time this year. Sunday there were 9 of us all together. We had a blast. Highly recommend to take the plunge. Excellent service.

Reviewed August 24, 2021

We had a party of 10 and 2 of our group showed up late. They kept a boat back to make sure they got out on the water. We arrived there and they where super organized and suited us up. took us down to the water where they gave us some education and we got to see how fast the water comes in. (super cool) We then got to get into the boat (Chloe) and take off. Our driver was the absolute best. If you get a chance get Chloe because this young lady can handle her boat. I can not stress enough if you have not done this you really need to try. Fundy tidal bore adventures in my opinion is a fantasic group of people and give you your money's worth and more. I could keep going but I think I made my point. Thank you Chloe for being so awesome.

Reviewed August 23, 2021

We went Aug 11, 21 Nana, Mom and 2 teenagers on the 2 hour tour, with another family of 4 all ages covered in this trip. Our experienced guide Kyle explained everything, incoming tides, tidal wave. We had lots of fun, tons of laughs and a few screams along the way. Mud slides were a thrill, mostly for the youngins. Nice hot showers when we returned. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to be having a fabulous time. Thanks

Reviewed August 23, 2021

So much fun, from mud sliding to riding the tide, had an absolute blast. Sitting at the front of the zodiac was awesome as we hit the waves and got soaked while laughing the whole time. Friendly staff, great value and fun for the price. Will definitely do it again.

Reviewed August 23, 2021 via mobile

Had an absolute blast! Our guide, Morgan, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable about the tides and knew where to hit all the best waves. He ensured everyone had a chance to sit in different spots on the boat. Mud sliding was super fun! The hot showers and snacks after the boating made the experience even more enjoyable. 100% would recommend. Will go again!!